Finance Honours International Scholarship in Australia
The grant is an award of all hard work. Therefore, for honoring candidates with this award, Monash University is offering the Finance Honours International Scholarship in Australia.
This educational opportunity is not only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates but also open for foreign applicants who want to commence their undergraduate studies at Monash University.
Monash University has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria. It is a public research university which was established in 1958 and also has its campus in Malaysia.
Why at Monash University? The university offers the best education facilities along with a career-making guide to students. It also provides many degree level programs which develop a candidate’s personality and communication skills.
The educational fund will give the amount of $6000 per annum for one year only.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Finance Honours International Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Open for Australia, New Zealand, and International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (B3701) degree majoring in finance at Monash University
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant at Monash campus in Australia
- How to Apply for the Finance Honours International Scholarship in Australia: After being enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant. No application is required.
- Selection Criteria: The criteria is as follows-
- Grades obtained in banking and/or finance units during the final two years of their degree(s).
- Prizes(s) awarded for academic achievement(s).
- The one to two pages written component of the course application.
- Final selection will be by an admissions panel interview regarding the honours research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should complete a Year 12 qualification for studying a bachelor degree course.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to show the English language ability if their national language is not English.
Note: To retain the grant, students must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.