FEU Nicanor Reyes Science Program in Philippines
With the intention of providing education to academically excellent students, the Far Eastern University is inviting applicants to take part in the FEU Nicanor Reyes Science Program in Philippines in the Philippines.
The bursary is open for those high performing aspirants from the Philippines who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for Filipino students
Far Eastern University has been noted as the leading proprietary university in the Philippines. It is known as the nonsectarian private university in the city. It offers a variety of secondary, post-secondary and professional certification courses.
Why at the Far Eastern University? The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Scholars will get the full tuition plus assessed miscellaneous discount.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Far Eastern University
- Department: NA
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Filipino students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
FEU Nicanor Reyes Science Program in Philippines Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be a Filipino citizen of good moral character and have FEU CAT percentile score of SUPERIOR and HS GWA of at least 88.
- How to Apply for the FEU Nicanor Reyes Science Program in Philippines: In order to be receiving this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Far Eastern University. After that, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must accomplish Application form with (1) recent 2×2 coloured picture with white background, tax exemption certificate or income tax return of both parents, two recommendation letters from school administrators or faculty, certification from High School, any proof if the beneficiary of Pantawid Pamilya Pilipino Program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to hold their high school degree certificates and maintain a GPA of at least B (3.0) / QPA of at least 3.20.
- Language Requirements: You must have to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency.