Faculty of Engineering Excellence International Funding
The world is changing very fast, and then what are you waiting for. Join the Faculty of Engineering Excellence International Funding and complete your higher studies in the UK.
The educational bursary is available for high achieving international students who have a dream of pursuing an undergraduate degree within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield is formally known as Sheffield University and founded its royal charter in 1905. It was placed 78th worldwide and 12th in the UK and now located as a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
Why at the University of Sheffield? At this university, the candidates will get a good quality of education and many other opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. Its teachers help candidates in building a bright future.
The award amount is based on academic achievement-
- A*AA – £1000,
- A*A*A – £2000 and
- A*A*A* – £3000
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Award: £1,000-£3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Faculty of Engineering Excellence International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students are allowed to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can pursue an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant should see the following eligibility criteria-
- Be classed as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Be taking all prerequisite subjects for your selected degree
- Make The University of Sheffield your first (firm) choice in the UCAS application process for 2019 entry.
- How to Apply for the Faculty of Engineering Excellence International Funding: After taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university, the candidates will automatically be considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language test score, or any other essential documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must achieve A level grades of A*AA or above (or the equivalent qualification in your country) in their previous qualification.
- Language Requirement: To study in the UK, the candidates have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.