The Express Medical Supply is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its Express Medical Supply Award in USA for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for undergraduate students.
The $500 program is open for students who are enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college within the United States.
Established in 1994, the Express Medical Supply is a family-run medical supply store perfectly located in suburban St. Louis, Missouri. It offers quality medical supplies at discounted prices is paramount to the satisfaction of their customers.
Why should you join this program? They want you to be delighted with your shopping experience. Their products and they strive to provide the best possible medical supplies at the highest value.
The Express Medical Supply will provide the award amount of $500 to the winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 22, 2020
- University or Organization: Express Medical Supply
- Department: NA
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of the USA
- The award can be taken in the United States
Express Medical Supply Award in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: United States.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- How to Apply for the Express Medical Supply Award in USA : To participate, students have to share an original image to Facebook, Twitter publicly, and Instagram that best illustrates the prompt and email the URL of the tweet to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Submit your prompt on the topics such as What can older people learn from your generation? In no more than 280 characters.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, applicants must hold a valid student visa.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must demonstrate the proficiency in written and spoken the English language.