Entrance Scholarships at National Teachers College
A good education makes an individual develop personally, socially as well as economically, Examining this importance of the study, the National Teachers College is providing the Entrance Scholarships at National Teachers College for the session 2020-21.
The award is accessible for domestic applicants who want to undertake the bachelor’s degree program at the college in the Philippines.
Opened in 1928, the National Teachers College is a private, non-sectarian, educational institution located in Manila, Philippines. It offers preschool, primary, and higher education.
Why at the National Teachers College? The university aim is to deliver an education that is both good quality and affordable. They are in the top college in the country for teacher education and industry-ready professionals who are ready to contribute their skills to the betterment of our country.
The National Teachers College will provide the 100% or 50% significant tuition fee discount for one semester.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National Teachers College
- Department: NA
- Award: 100% or 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
Entrance Scholarships at National Teachers College Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Philippines students can apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is given to students who showed exemplary performance in their academics. This pertains to NTCians with at least one-semester residence.
- How to Apply for the Entrance Scholarships at National Teachers College: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your Report Card, PSA Birth Certificate, two pieces 2×2 picture and certificate of good moral character.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to provide the standardized scores of the English language.