EMBA International Cox Business School Scholarships: Applications are currently been accepted for the EMBA International Scholarships at Cox School of Business in USA, 2018,applicants are advised to hurry and apply as soon as they can.
The Edwin L. Cox School of Business is an American business school, part of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The EMBA International Cox Business School Scholarships are available for MBA Programme in the field of business administration.
The EMBA International Cox Business School Scholarships is hosted by the Cox School of Business in USA.
EMBA International Cox Business School Scholarships is open to international students.
The maximum scholarship award is $7,500 and will be paid in three instalments ($2,500 per semester). The minimum scholarship award is $5,000 and will be paid in two instalments ($2,500 per semester).
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Quality and quantity of work experience
Grades achieved in undergrad coursework with emphasis on performance in junior and senior years
Quality of written application and performance in one-on-one interview
Amount of self-funding
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The items listed below constitute a complete application:
- Submitted online application form, including two essays and one goal sheet with timeline
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a senior manager or immediate supervisor of your current company; one from an associate or colleague who has an MBA
- All official undergraduate/graduate transcripts
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date