Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
Are you thinking to be qualified from Turkey and searching for free money? Good News! Eastern Mediterranean University is offering Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships for the new international and Turkish students.
The program is open for the brightest candidates, who wish to study the masters and PhD degree coursework at the university in session 2019-2020.
Valuable opportunity for students from Turkey and all around the world
Eastern Mediterranean University is a higher-education institution of technology for Turkish Cypriot. It has been offering quality education through 108 undergraduate and school programs and 96 postgraduate and doctoral degree programs. It also offers a variety of sports and social activities.
Why at the Eastern Mediterranean University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the opportunity of learning a second foreign language, student exchange programs, and rich sports, social. It prepares students for their international careers by educating them.
Each PhD program will grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarship to new international students and Turkish nationals and master’s program will grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals.
- Course Level: Postgraduate and PhD degree program
- Application Deadline: August 14, 2019
- University or Organization: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Turkish and international students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Turkey and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- How to Apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships: For grasping this bursary, claimants are recommended to take admission in the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, applicants must have to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.