If you have the desire to be succeed but concerns about funding then you have a golden opportunity to apply for the Divya Gyan colleges programmes in Nepal, 2019 .
Divya Gyan College offers a Bachelor’s Degree in IT and Management. It prepares students equally in the field of IT so that they can apply their management skills through tools and techniques provided by IT. It offers management training by professionals who have a wide array of experience in the same field.
Why at the Divya Gyan College? The college initiates to boost up students with innovative ideas and concept which facilitates them to reach the pinnacle of success in their career. It provides opportunities for students to advance their skills in business research and data analysis.
The studentship will provide tuition fee according to student’s merits.
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Divya Gyan College
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Candidate from Nepal
- The award can be taken in the Nepal
Divya Gyan colleges programmes in Nepal, 2019 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidate from Nepal
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in the Bachelor and masters degree program in their chosen subject at Divya Gyan College for the academic year 2019-2020.
- How to Apply for the Divya Gyan colleges programmes in Nepal, 2019: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the college. After taking admission, aspirants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant needs to have their previous studies certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.