James Madison University is pleased to offer the Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarship for talented students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university in Norway.
The program is open for domestic applicants who wish to earn an undergraduate degree at the James Madison University.
Opened in 1908, James Madison University is a public university located in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. It is fast becoming one of the nation’s leading lights in higher education
Why at James Madison University? While studying at this university, students enjoy unusually engaged relationships with world-class faculty who are here because they want to pursue knowledge and make teaching their priority.
The James Madison University will provide the award amount of $12,206 fees per year for a total of four years.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: November 1.
- University or Organization: James Madison University
- Department: NA
- Award: $12,206
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Norway
Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Norway.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must rank in the top 20% of their class and have a 3.6 cumulative GPA or rank in the top 20% of their level and have a 1250 SAT.
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on demonstrated excellence in academic achievement, leadership, and community service.
- How to Apply for the Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarships : For being enlisted in the program, students are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you can download the application form and send it to Dingledine-Bluestone Scholarship James Madison University MSC 0109 100 East Grace Street Harrisonburg, VA 22807.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for two letters of recommendation, official high school transcript and two essays.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.