Developing Solutions Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships
Do you want to make a difference in the development of your home country? University of Nottingham is proud to be working with The A Developing Solutions Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships to offer full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme.
Successful candidates for this scholarship will be chosen from successful Developing Solutions applicants.
About Scholarship: Celebrating over 10 years of the Developing Solutions scholarship scheme, the University of Nottingham UK offers Masters scholarships for a global future for students from Africa, India and commonwealth countries listed below to study for masters degree at the university.University of Nottingham
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee
Developing Solutions Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships Description
Type: Masters degree
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2019 (12 midday UK time)
Fields of Study
Faculty of Engineering,
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Faculty of Science,
Faculty of Social Science
Offered annually? Yes
Number of Scholarships: 4 scholarships
Duration of Scholarship: For the one year masters program
Eligible Countries: All countries in Africa and the Commonwealth (See list of countries below)
To be taken at (country): University of Nottingham UK
Eligibility for the Developing Solutions Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships:
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- have applied for our Developing Solutions scholarship. The Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship does not have a separate application form and students should apply using our Developing Solutions scholarship application form. You will automatically be entered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship if you are eligible
are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Science
- Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Eligible Countries: Nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
How to Apply for the Developing Solutions Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships:
You’ll need to first apply for admission for Masters degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for details.
Scroll down the page and click on View guidance on completing your online application and apply.