Developing Futures Scholarship Program
The School of Management at Swansea University is inviting the application for Developing Futures Scholarship Program in the UK. The school is offering a scholarship of £ 3,000 for those who have a proposal to study full-time master programs.
These scholarships are available to the applicants from every part of the world who have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. Founded in 1920, It currently offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Developing Futures Scholarship Program Details:
- Deadline: August 2, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing a master degree program
- Scholarship Award: £ 3,000
- Numbers of Award: Numbers not given
- Nationality: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Scholarship take in: the UK
Developing Futures Scholarship Program Eligibility:
- Eligible countries: Students of any nationality are welcome.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These scholarships will be awarded in one of the following programs:
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Economics, MSc
- Economics and Finance, MSc
- Finance, MSc
- Finance and Big Data Analytics, MSc
- Financial Management, MSc
- International Banking and Finance, MSc
- Investment Management, MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management (Business Analytics), MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship), MSc
- Management (Finance), MSc
- Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- Management (International Management), MSc
- Management (International Standards), MSc
- Management (Marketing), MSc
- Management (Operations and Supply Management), MSc
- Management (Tourism), MSc
- Management (e-Business), MSc
- Strategic Accounting, MSc
- Strategic Marketing, MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for one of these scholarships:
- you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
- Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
How to Apply for the Developing Futures Scholarship Program:
To apply for these scholarships, applicants must download the application form and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They will be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University