DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award
DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award: DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award Application Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award for Delta State Students. Interested students can see the details below:
DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award Details and FAQs
Are you an undergraduate from Delta State? Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship.
When is the application deadline?
26th October, 2018
DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
FOR MORE AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
How to Apply for the DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by visiting the scholarship application webpage (see link below).
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
About DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award
The vision of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission(DESOPADEC) to remain a truly people based interventionist agency dedicated to ensuring peace, security, abundance, better life and sustainable economic development in the oil producing communities of the State.
Their mission is to put smiles on the faces of the people of the host communities through Infrastructure, Health Care, Roads and Waterways facilities, Education, Bursary Scholarships and Staff Training and Workshops.