Dean’s International Freshman Scholarship USA
West Virginia University is welcoming high achieving international students for Dean’s International Freshman Scholarship USA at Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design.
The award is open to incoming students graduating from a high school located within the United States for four undergraduate degree programs.
West Virginia University (WVU) established in 1868, is a public research-intensive university. It is known for a broad range of higher education.
Why at West Virginia University? WVU Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design is known for the small-school environment and high-quality undergraduate education – while offering all of the resources of a large university.
The university will provide $4,000 per year for four undergraduate years.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University: West Virginia University
- Department: NA
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Dean’s International Freshman Scholarship USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All Countries are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in any subject for four undergraduate years or a bachelor’s degree – whichever comes first.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must stay within an academic major offered by the Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design.
- How to Apply for the Dean’s International Freshman Scholarship USA: All application materials should be submitted together at the same time, if possible.
- While applying students must Review the admissions requirements, English Language Proficiency requirements and our undergraduate application deadlines.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of all certificates of academic transcripts and award or diplomas to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: he international student must not a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident. Applicants need to fulfil the entire admission conditions for making enrollment at the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered for academic admission to WVU.
- Candidates must meet English Proficiency or request conditional admission and admission to the Intensive English Program (IEP).