Deadline Extended: Lambda School Africa Pilot 2019
Deadline Extended: Lambda School Africa Pilot 2019: Through Lambda School Africa Pilot, Get a world-class full stack developer education at Lambda School, for free, with support from Paystack.
California-based Lambda School is a 9 month immersive training program that gives you the tools and training you need to launch a new career. The program trains people online to be software engineers at no up-front cost. Instead, students have the option to opt into an Income Share Agreement where they pay a fraction of future income.
If you’re accepted, this is what you get:
- An immersive, 9 month full stack software development training program with live interactive online classes, at no upfront cost.
- During the program, you’ll receive a membership to a co-work space near you so you have access to reliable electricity and internet.
- After the program, you’ll have the chance to be hired by the participating companies.
- If you’re hired by Paystack, CredPal, or Thrive Afric, those companies will pay the cost of your schooling. If you’re hired by another company, you’ll pay back 10% of your income for 5 years, but only if you’re making more than $15k a year
Course Level: Entrepreneurship
Application Deadline: 14th July 2019 at 11:59 PM. (extended from 26th May 2019)
To be taken at (country): USA
Number of Awards: 10
Duration of Award: 9 months
Eligible Countries: Lambda School is opening applications for the first time to students from Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa through the Lambda School Africa Pilot.
Deadline Extended: Lambda School Africa Pilot 2019 Eligibility:
The Lambda School Africa Pilot is open to
- citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa
- who’re above 18 years old
- who’re currently primarily physically based on the continent of Africa
- who’re able to commit to a full time program
How to Apply for the Deadline Extended: Lambda School Africa Pilot 2019: Apply Here
It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying