CURRENT CIPM Hospital Administrator Needed
CURRENT CIPM Hospital Administrator Needed: The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position of a Hospital Administrator for a client in the Healthcare sector. Location is Lagos (Mainland).
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Medical / Healthcare
The Hospital Administrator role is responsible for managing the day to day business operations of the organisation through extensive planning, coordination and
supervision of all administrative tasks within the organisation.
- The job holder will be expected to handle the centralized operations management of the hospital. He/she will be responsible for the development of business policies and
- processes that support the efficient management of the business. The Hospital Administrator will also oversee the store and inventory management, negotiate
- Service Level Requirements and Service Level Agreements with corporate customers, contractors, suppliers and as required by the organisation. He/she will
- liaise with relevant regulatory agencies and also manage the departmental budget towards effective optimization of allocated resources. He/she will also contribute to
- the development and implementation of new growth and business opportunities for the Hospital.
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant social science or business degree is required for this role.
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or sector, three (3) of which must have been spent at managerial level
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as NIM, CIPM or a certificate in Health Management is required for this role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication, business presentation and people management skills
To apply for the CURRENT CIPM Hospital Administrator Needed, please send your CV, a compelling Cover Letter detailing why you should be considered for this role to email@example.com