Credit Risk Officer at Oscar Temple: Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We bring a team of the best thinkers, visionaries, and industry professionals. We bring them together in a symbiotic relationship that infuses talent acquisition with innovative technology that helps us to redefine and pioneer new ways to help companies to secure the talent they need. We bring a level of perfection that blurs the line between service and experience. We exemplify character. Built on trust, focus, and originality, we have been recruiting exceptional talent for our clients since our inception.
Credit Risk Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Credit Risk Officer at Oscar Temple Job Summary:
To provide independent credit risk analysis and recommendations, quantitative and qualitative risk evaluation (score or rating) and highlight potential risk of the borrower and loan product,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for risk evaluation of loan applications within the Commercial & SME credit analysis space with guidance from the bank’s credit policy and manuals.
- Ensure timely and quality credit assessment and decision are made.
- Evaluation and recommendation of credit proposal to senior Credit Analyst for approval or decline ;
- Calculate and provide total, qualitative and quantitative risk rating or score for loan applicant with proper and supporting evidence/documents;
- To provide detailed and timely reports on a weekly and Monthly basis on the Credit Analysis activities;
- Undertake special duties/assignments as directed by the Senior Credit Analyst, Head Credit Analysis (Commercial & SME), CCO and CRO.
Minimum of 3 – 4 years post qualification experience in risk management or related area within financial services industry.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below