Coventry University knows how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation are in real terms. So because of this reason, the University is giving the Coventry University Country International Award Tier 1 funding for covering your extra expenses in the UK.
Great opportunity for international students to get a degree in the UKCoventry University Country International Award Tier 1
In 1970, Coventry University was founded as Lanchester Polytechnic and officially recognized as a university in 1992. It is a public research university and is the highest-ranked modern university in the UK in both the Guardian University Guide.
Why at Coventry University? The university has four faculties which have around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It also has 11 research centers which specialize in a different field, from transport to peace studies.
The educational grant is worth £2,500 to each successful applicant who enrolls in September 2019.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Coventry University Country International Award Tier 1 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree courses in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be a self-funded student who holds a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
How to Apply for the Coventry University Country International Award Tier 1
- The university will automatically consider you for the award, if you enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program starting in September 2019 at the Coventry University.
- All academic transcripts, copies of degree/diploma certificate or work reference if employed, one academic reference, your personal statement, and a copy of your current passport must include in your application.
- If your country language is not English, so it is necessary to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test and satisfy the language conditions of the university.