Compass Group Domestic/International Bursary
The University of West London is pleased to announce the Compass Group Domestic/International Bursary for high achieving candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
Established in 1992, the University of West London offers a wide range of studies programs which is best suits your level. Their highly qualified staff have a wealth of experience in their respective disciplines and strong connections.
Why at the University of West London? This university provides the perfect way to develop the necessary language and academic skills needed for educational life. Here students have a lot of options to achieve career goals.
One grant will be awarded which will provide an amount of £1,000 to a successful participant.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: NA
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
Compass Group Domestic/International Bursary Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be registered on a course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of
- Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
- How to Apply for the Compass Group Domestic/International Bursary: To apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to email@example.com or post to:
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in English. The successful applicant must have a record of top grades from previously completed programs.