The University of Canada West eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for its Commonwealth of Independent States Regional Grants in Canada.
The educational program is intended to provide tuition support for international students from CIS countries, who wish to start undergraduate and masters study at the university.
Beneficial offer for international students to study in UCW.
Established in 2004, University Canada West is a private for-profit university and aims to create a diverse and challenging environment that helps students to become leaders in the business world.
Why at University Canada West? UCW provides an ideal environment for students, characterized by flexible methods of education and continuous development process for students in the various fields of studies.
The University of Canada West will provide the award amount in the following manner:
|Grant||Assoc. Arts||BCom and BArts||Graduate Students (MBA)|
|CIS Regional Grant||$9,450||$18,900||$9,720|
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Masters
- Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- University: University of Canada West
- Department: NA
- Award: $9,450 – $18,900
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Commonwealth of Independent States Regional Grants Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: This grant is open to international students from: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available to MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply for the Commonwealth of Independent States Regional Grants: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award. Submit application form when applying for admission to UCW
- Supporting Documents: Submit a Personal Statement in which you describe how undertaking your degree program will impact your career and personal goals
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.