College of African Wildlife Management Scholarship
To make your education more affordable, the College of African Wildlife Management Scholarship is providing scholarships to the brilliant aspirants from Tanzania for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is funded by the JRS Biodiversity Foundation – USA and open for those eligible candidates who want to study the master’s degree coursework at a recognized Tanzanian university
Excellent opportunity for Tanzanian students to get an education
Governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees of highly committed and creative experts, the JRS Biodiversity Foundation increase the capacity of the institutions and people who collect, manage and disseminate biodiversity data and information. It is an independent grant-making foundation.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates more courses, more study options, and more research projects and education that ensures them in the world to take contemporary challenges.
The grant will provide the monthly living stipend (incl. health insurance), round trip airfare, travel allowances and the necessary costs related to the processing of visa and other immigration.
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: JRS Biodiversity Foundation
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Tanzanian students
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
College of African Wildlife Management Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Tanzania
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Ecology, Biodiversity Conservation, Biodiversity Informatics or any other related field
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a Tanzanian preferably employed in any of the partner institutions and be accepted unconditionally to enroll in the upcoming academic year in one of the universities where tuition fee is waived. Aspirants must be affiliated with CAWM and/or any other project’s partner institutions which include Tanzania Commission for Science and Technology.
How to Apply for the College of African Wildlife Management Scholarship
If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at a recognized university. After taking acceptance, applicants can submit their applications for the award to Rector, College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka, Att: Project Director, Bee-Pollinator Monitoring Project, P.O Box 3031, Moshi OR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants should submit their letter of intent to apply for the opportunity , admission letter from a recognized university where tuition fee is waived, curriculum vitae and two letters of recommendation one from their current employer.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are required to hold their bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.