Chinese Government Scholarship Program
Chinese Government Scholarship Program through USTC is offering graduate scholarship program for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China. Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
About the Award: Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Type: Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018).
※ For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018.
※ Students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2017-2018）cannot apply for this scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
Duration of Program: The duration of scholarship is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
How to Apply: To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
Award Providers: Chinese Government