Chinese Government Scholarship Program
Applications are invited for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program in HUST to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China. Citizens of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health are eligible.
HUST is one of the Top 10 universities in China and Known as China’s MIT. Gained the most rapid development among China universities within 60 years’ development and has been hailed as “The epitome of the development of China’s higher education”.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Chinese Government Scholarship Program Description:
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate studies (Master and Doctoral) in China.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn the following programme:
- Part 1-Science, Technology & Engineering, Part 2 – Management & Economics, Part 3-Literature, Arts, Law, History, Education & Philosophy, Part 4-Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: This is a full scholarship which covers:
- Tuition waiver
- Medical insurance
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Nationality: Non-Chinese students
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program:
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program:
1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
2. Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose “I am applying for a scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
- Highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
- Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
- Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
- Acceptance Letter from the professor//associate professor of HUST (if available)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (not required for applicants in China.