Chinese government Award-Bilateral Program
Wuhan University is seeking high achievement applicants for giving them an opportunity to participating in a Chinese government Award-Bilateral Program.
A great opportunity to study in China.
Founded in 1893, Wuhan University is commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses and a top 10 university for decades in China. It offers 122 bachelors, 342 masters, 248 doctoral degree programs, and 38 post-doctoral stations.
Why at Wuhan University? The university offers options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit their needs. It also provides good guidance and support to all the students whether it is related to accommodation, visa status, career opportunities, etc.
The Bilateral Program provides both full and partial fees scholarships to successful students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & graduate
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University: Wuhan University
- Department: NA
- Award: Full or partial
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
Chinese government Award-Bilateral Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available to pursue undergraduate or graduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree program and they should have an undergraduate degree for master’s course.
- How to Apply for the Chinese government Award-Bilateral Program: In order to eligible for the opportunity, applicants first need to take admission in a chosen program at the university. After getting enrolled, all candidates must have to submit the online application to become a part of the program.
- Supporting Documents: Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Academic transcripts, a Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English, two Recommendation letters, valid documents of your legal guardians in China, Foreigner Physical Examination Form ?photocopy?a copy of HSK Certificate, and the copy of Pre-admission Letter from a designated Chinese university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, all candidates meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: A copy of English level certificates, such as IELTS or TOEFL (only required for applicants for English-medium program). Usually, applicants should have IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 80 and above if applicants apply for the English-medium program at Wuhan University.