Chevron Nigeria January – June Internship 2020
Chevron Nigeria January – June Internship 2020: Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January to June 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
- Course Level: Internship
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Duration of Program: July – December 2018
- Award Providers: Chevron Nigeria
Chevron Nigeria January – June Internship 2020 Eligibility:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Important Notes: The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
How to Apply for the Chevron Nigeria January – June Internship 2020 :
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail