CDU Sydney International Scholarships in Australia
For supporting talented international applicants, Charles Darwin University is offering an opportunity of CDU Sydney International Scholarships in Australia.
Charles Darwin University was established in 2003. It is an Australian public university and offers a wide range of higher education degrees and vocational education and training courses.
Why at Charles Darwin University? The university will provide personalized support to assist you with your career preparation. It also helps students to develop skills to reach their career destination.
The studentship will cover 25% tuition fee for the full duration of the course
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Award: 25% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be taken in Australia
CDU Sydney International Scholarships in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors or Masters degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for the award, students must meet with the following criteria:
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020 at our Sydney campus
- Candidates must be an international student on a student visa
- How to Apply for the CDU Sydney International Scholarships in Australia: If you want to empower with this educational award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a copy of passport and academic transcript of all the previous school attended
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of the program,
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 60% in their highest completed qualification;
- Students must meet with the minimum admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university