CcHUB Design Fellowship 2019 for Recent Graduates
Do you spend restless nights thinking of how to create sustainable solutions for social impact in Africa? If so, the CcHUB Design Fellowship 2019 for Recent Graduates is for you
About the Award:
The 2019 CcHUB Design Fellowship is a 6-month paid immersive training and mentorship programme for recent graduates looking to further improve the economic prosperity in Africa through design-inspired innovations.
Value of Award:
This is a unique opportunity to build your HCD mindset through immersive inquiry learning supported by experts and seasoned designers. Get ready to spend time in between the CcHUB Design Lab, communities and partner organization offices as you work on real-life projects and programmes that help influence
- Better outcomes of projects focused on demand-side challenges and behaviour change.
- Expanded capabilities through collaboration for both public agencies and corporates.
- Improved processes that introduce feedback loop and opportunity for improvement.
- Increased equity to strengthen buy-in and ownership amongst stakeholders.
CcHUB Design Fellowship 2019 for Recent Graduates Description:
Course Level: Fellowship
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2019
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: 6 months
Eligible Countries: African countries but should be based in Rwanda or Nigeria
By the start of the fellowship in July 2019, a fellow must:
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree
- Be 30 years or younger
- Be proficient in English
- Be based in Rwanda or Nigeria
How to Apply: APPLY
It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying