Cape Town National Research Foundation Grant
The Department of Science and Technology in partnership with the National Research Foundation is pleased to announce the Cape Town National Research Foundation Grant program in the year 2020.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving South African candidates for undertaking their honors-level studies at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
A fine opportunity for candidates in South Africa
The University of Cape Town was established in 1829 as the South African College making it the oldest higher education institute in South Africa. It is a public research university which also known as the highest-ranked African university.
Why at the University of Cape Town? At this university, the candidates will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers. They will also have the best education facilities along with the exceptional student experience.
The amount of bursary is not confirmed yet, but it will support candidates in order to pursue their studies at the university.
- Course Level: Honours program
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Cape Town
- Department: NA
- Award: Education Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South Africa
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Language: English
Cape Town National Research Foundation Grant Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: South African candidates or permanent residents
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an honors degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive an offer to study a degree-level program at UCT
- How to Apply for the Cape Town National Research Foundation Grant: The application process has two stages-
- Stage 1: Before applying to the grant, the applicants have to take admission in an honours degree program at the university.
- Stage 2: Once they have successfully received a place in UCT, then they can complete the online application process for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the candidates might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, national ID card or some other documents.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to each faculty, so candidates need to check the criteria based on their chosen faculty.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language.