Brunel International undergraduate Scholarship: Brunel University London offers scholarships for International students for the 2018/2019 academic year. The scholarship scheme is for self-funded students only and is based on academic achievement. They will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
To apply you need to have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
Worth of Award (Brunel International undergraduate Scholarship)
- 55 awards of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
How to Apply for the Brunel International undergraduate Scholarship
- To be considered for an International Excellence Scholarship for January 2019 applicants must complete an application form registering their interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 7 December 2018.
- Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.
- Brunel will then assess each application for suitability against one of our two scholarship packages.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Brunel International undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship and for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme for the Santander scholarship.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May 2018 for September entry and 7 December 2018 for January entry.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (7 December 2018).
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August 2018 (for September entry).
Deadline: applications Close 7 December 2018 for January entry 2019.