Bond University International Student Scholarship in Australia
The university is giving this award to students coming from Morocco who has the desire to commence bachelors or masters studies in session 2019-2020 in Australia.
Bond University was founded in 1987 in Australia. It is Australia’s first private non-profit university and also famous for its legal education which ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate.
Why at Bond University? At this university, you will get an exceptional experience of a student’s life along with the guidance of experienced teachers and leafcutters who will support you in reaching your career goals.
Lebanon awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: October 18, 2019, for January 2020 semester and January 24, 2020, for May 2020 semester
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Morocco
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Bond University International Student Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Morocco are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for taking part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must be enrolling on a full-time basis and participate in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates must have the outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply for the Bond University International Student Scholarship in Australia
You need to complete the application form for studying the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, aspirants can complete the award application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: You must maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in your previous study program.
- Language Requirement: Have proficiency in the English language but if you don’t have that, then you need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.