BECAS Chile International Scholarships in Australia
The National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research of the Republic of Chile (CONICYT) is offering the BECAS Chile International Scholarships in Australia for higher education at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The main purpose of this educational award is to encourage the citizens of Chile for pursuing a postgraduate and higher degree by research program at UQ.
The University of Queensland is one of Australasia’s leading universities which is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It was founded in 1909 and situated as a public research university in Australia.
Why at the University of Queensland? At this university, the participants have good academic facilities and an exceptional teaching environment. It offers a variety of degree level course for students.
The educational bursary will cover the cost of full tuition fees and a monthly living stipend for each successful participant.
- Course Level: Postgraduate and higher degree by research
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019, for semester 1 of 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Award: Full tuition fees and a monthly living stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
BECAS Chile International Scholarships in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Chile are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is for undertaking postgraduate and PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must obtain an unconditional offer to study at the university.
- How to Apply for the BECAS Chile International Scholarships in Australia: The university is suggesting that candidates must apply to a postgraduate or PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants need to submit their academic transcripts, language ability evidence, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: As per students are going to undertake their higher education, they must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: It is required that participants must have good proficiency in the English language.