Bard College Financial Aid for International Students
Bard College Financial Aid for International Students: High potential international students have an admirable opportunity to apply for the international awards at Bard College. With the award, students have a chance to start their educational journey in the USA.
Founded in 1860, Bard College is a private liberal arts college in New York. It has four academic divisions offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees. The college has ranked among the 48th among liberal arts colleges in the USA.
Why at Bard College? At this college, you can enhance your skills which is beneficial for the professional world. The College seeks to inspire curiosity, a love of learning, idealism, and a commitment to the link between higher education and civic participation.
The university will provide the award amount according to the program
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: January 1.
- University or Organization: Bard College
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Bard College Financial Aid for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college
- How to Apply for the Bard College Financial Aid for International Students: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, you have to complete the application form for financial aid and certification of finances form
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your Teacher recommendations, Guidance counselor recommendation, school report and High School transcript
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must hold a high school certificate
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing TOEFL, IELTS and Duolingo test scores.