Australia: Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship
Australia: Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship and Teaching Fellowship for international students studying Law at University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2018/2019.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to domestic and international students.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Accepted Subject Areas?: Law
About Scholarship: The Faculty of Law offers the Australia: Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship for commencing Doctor of Philosophy students to promote and reward quality research within the faculty. A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship will enable you to undertake your PhD in a faculty which has a dynamic and vibrant research culture and to work with nationally and internationally recognized academic supervisors.
Successful scholarship applicants may also be offered a Doctoral Teaching Fellowship which will provide an opportunity to gain valuable teaching experience in the Faculty of Law.
Type: Doctoral, fellowship
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Academic merit of the applicant.
- Research and other relevant experience of the applicant.
- Publication record of the applicant
- Quality of the research proposal.
- Relevance of the proposed research to the Faculty’s research strengths.
- Candidates must have completed pre-assessment and a formal application to the Graduate Research School by the appropriate deadline for their admission into Australia: Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship application to be valid.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Not specified
What are the benefits?
- A stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years
- A research support fund of $1,500 per annum
- Paid holiday, sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Possibility of appointment as a Doctoral Teaching Fellow ($25,000 per year in addition to the QBLD scholarship)
How long will sponsorship last? 4 years
How can I get more information? Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney
- Separate support may be available for international students to cover tuition fees.
- It is expected that scholarship holders will be full-time students, but the scholarship may be awarded to part-time students in specified circumstances.