Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners Scholarship
If you need help to pay for the study in Australia, here is 2019 – Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners Scholarship available to encourage the high achieving Australian and international candidates.
Two merit-based scholarships are open for the candidate to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Science & Engineering.
As the largest university in Australia, Curtin University is an Australian public research university. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide in the highly regarded Academic ranking of world universities 2018 and widely recognized for its achievements in applied research.
Why you should apply at University?
At Curtin University, candidates can get the opportunity to carve a rewarding career in a highly flexible and friendly environment. It supports the professional development and training of the candidate through courses, academic performance, and Work Planning processes.
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful scholars will receive the amount worth up to $2,000
- How it Works: The scholarships will support the study fee of the Australian and international candidates
Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners Scholarship Description
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $2,000
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for the Australian and international candidates
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Natural, Physical, or Biological Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must be entering their third year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in any year in postgraduate degree (MS, PhD, MD, or comparable) program. Candidates must be enrolled as a half-time student or greater, majoring in a natural, physical or biological science. Applicant must be enrolled in an application program on or about 1 September of the award year.
After completing the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program candidates can choose their career in Management, Hospitality, Computer, Information Technology etc. The salary depends on the discipline and communications skills of applicants.
How to Apply for the Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners Scholarship: The eligible candidates can download the scholarship application form through the given link: https://afte.org/resources/scholarship-program
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Transcript Form
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Candidate must need to submit all supporting document in PDF format, and under 5MB per document.
- Must be submitted in English.
Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarships applicant must need to apply for admission at the university.