The Ankin Law Office is proud to announce its Ankin Law Office funding for Military Veterans, 2020 who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic. The grant is exclusively available for U.S citizens for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program supports military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members who will be enrolled in an accredited community college or university undergraduate or graduate coursework.
The Ankin Law Office is devoted to helping victims recover from auto and workplace personal injury accidents. The Chicago personal injury attorneys of the office are always dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
At Ankin Law Office LLC, the personal injury lawyers are approachable and efficient when it comes to legal issues that demand a deep understanding of workers’ compensation, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, and motor vehicle accidents.
The Ankin Law Office offers a scholarship of $1,000 to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members who will be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree. The funds will be used for tuition and books only and be paid directly to the award recipient’s educational institution.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Ankin Law Office
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Ankin Law Office funding for Military Veterans, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to military veterans who will take part in this essay contest.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children) who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate). Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
- How to Apply for the Ankin Law Office funding for Military Veterans, 2020: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must complete the online application which appears below in the “apply now” section.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,000 words or less on the topic below and publish it on your blog. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. The work must be your own.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran and proof of military service. If not active, the military member must have been discharged honorably.