Ambassadors funding at University of St Andrews, UK
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Ambassadors funding at University of St Andrews, UK administrated by the University of St Andrews.
Wonderful Chance for UK & EU Students.
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is a public university in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. It is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and third-oldest university in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of St Andrews? The University of St Andrews is committed to offering all of their students help, guidance and advice wherever it is needed. They ensure that all students get as much as possible from a St Andrews education.
Winners will receive the amount of £500 accredited towards the tuition fee for the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2020
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Ambassadors funding at University of St Andrews, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK and EU countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales and EU
- Candidates must have an offer of admission at the university.
- How to Apply for the Ambassadors funding at University of St Andrews, UK: Firstly, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework via UCAS, common application or direct application at the University of St Andrews. After taking confirmation, students can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a personal statement, referees report, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement and have to meet the other entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.