The Asian Institute of Technology is calling participants to participate in the AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand for taking their studies into a higher level in Thailand.
Wonderful opportunity to get higher education in Thailand with excellent financial help.
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international institute for higher education situated in Thailand. It aims to “promote technological change and sustainable development” in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research, and outreach.
Why at the Asian Institute of Technology? At AIT, the participants will have the facilities which are essential for them to build to bright future. Also, they will get complete support from the faculty in their chosen program.
The award supports subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students.
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2019
- University or Organization: The Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM)
- Award: Covers the full, or a portion of, tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Thailand
- Language: English
AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for masters or doctoral degree program within the School of Engineering and Technology (SET), School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD), and School of Management (SOM) at the institute.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a passionate student who is serious about studies.
How to Apply for the AIT Fellowship for International Students in Thailand: For being eligible to this program, you have to take admission in a masters or doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask you to submit your transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of passport and a research proposal at the time of admission.
- For Masters: A bachelors’ degree with a GPA of 2.75 is required.
- For PhD: A postgraduate degree with a GPA of 3.50 is a must for studying at the institute.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to score of 5.0 or above in the IELTS for Master and 5.5 for the Doctoral program.