AgriFutures Horizon Scholarships for Agriculture Students
Do you want to build a career in agriculture filed? Then apply for the AgriFutures Horizon Scholarships for Agriculture Students in Australia.
This fantastically valuable program is available to support the students studying agriculture in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths/Finance (STEM).
AgriFutures Australia is a Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (RIRDC) works for the interests and aspirations of farmers and rural communities. It is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders.
The educational grant will provide a bursary of $5000 per year for the final two years of the degree program. Winners will be required to attend the workshop (held in the first week of July in 2020), and complete a two-week work placement each year of the grant.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: Friday, 22 November 2019
- University or Organization: AgriFutures Australia
- Department: NA
- Award: $5000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian citizen
- The award can be taken in Australia
AgriFutures Horizon Scholarships for Agriculture Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The degree is available in the following subjects: Agricultural Science, Rural Science, Livestock/Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Agribusiness, Plant Science, Agricultural Economics, Resource Management, Sustainability, Food Security, Agricultural Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) with major studies and subject selections relevant to, and aligned with, agriculture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident enrolled full-time in their last two years of an agriculture-related undergraduate degree at an Australian university.
- The Horizon program is eligible to students that were in their first two years of tertiary studies.
- Scholars will be selected on the basis of their commitment to a career in agriculture, as well as their leadership potential and tertiary academic record to date.
How to Apply for the AgriFutures Horizon Scholarships for Agriculture Students
To participate in this valuable program, all applicants are required to submit an online application by register through the AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship application.