African Graduate Masters Degree Fellowships
African Graduate Masters Degree Fellowships: The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship is available for highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC for 2019/2020 academic year.
Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or as required by the program) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
Worth of Award (African Graduate Masters Degree Fellowships)
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
African Graduate Masters Degree Fellowships Eligibility
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and GRE or GMAT for the finance program applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work
FOR MORE AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
How to Apply for the African Graduate Masters Degree Fellowships
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application
Deadline: applications close February 1, 2019.