ACI Foundation Undergraduate International Funding
The ACI Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships. It takes an active role in supporting the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.
Why at this program? The opportunity is giving you a chance to start your studies at any university in the USA. It will support your studies at the university with covering your tuition, books and some other expenses.
This educational award consists of a stipend of $5000 (U.S.) for tuition, residence, books, and materials; and appropriate recognition in Concrete International magazine and on the Foundation website.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: ACI Foundation
- Department: NA
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
ACI Foundation Undergraduate International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can take part in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must be a full-time undergraduate student at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
- How to Apply for the ACI Foundation Undergraduate International Funding: Before applying to the grant, you need to apply for an undergraduate degree program at any university in the USA. After that, you can complete the online application form for the award.
Information Regarding the Award
Candidates have to submit their official transcripts to the foundation. They will inform you when they receive the transcripts. Transcripts shall be submitted for all undergraduate and graduate programs attended; unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. You can send your transcripts on the given address below-
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency.