Aberystwyth University International Excellence Financial Aid
Aberystwyth University International Excellence Financial Aid: For helping you in your studies with the tuition fee discount, Aberystwyth University is presenting the International Excellence undergraduate financial aid opportunities in the UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to provide some tuition fee discount to international student’s undergraduate degree studies at AU.
Aberystwyth University was established in 1872 as the University College of Wales. It is a public research university which was placed in the UK’s top 50 universities.
Why at Aberystwyth University? The university is one of the best universities in the UK and the world. It provides all the necessary facilities which are essential for building a bright future.
There are numbers of awards available for foreign students which will be provided as the tuition fee reduction for 3 years and valued £8,000. the discount will be as follows- Year 1 – £4,000 | Year 2 – £2,000 | Year 3 – £2,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Aberystwyth University International Excellence Financial Aid Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Singapore, Thailand, USA, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their undergraduate studies in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have applied to and selected Aberystwyth as their Firm/first choice and study on a full-time base, not on a not gaining entry to Years 2 or 3 of the course.
How to Apply for the Aberystwyth University International Excellence Financial Aid
- All interested applicants who will join the undergraduate degree program before the deadline will be automatically considered for the award.
- The university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, nationality proof (ID card or passport), and curriculum vitae.
- Along with the above formalities, if your national language is not English, so you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the IELTS or TOEFL test.