2019 University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
The 2019 University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA/international countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If applicants have applied for a two-year programme, make sure to read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on applicants behalf.
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, applicants should meet all the requirements below:
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, applicants will need to gain an admission letter first.
- Have been(provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of application, it may take up to 8 weeks before applicants receive the results.
- Must have a student number.
- Have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that applicants belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of their class.
How to Apply for 2019 University of Twente Scholarships:
Click on the link below to Apply.