2019/2020 Oriental Energy Undergraduate Scholarships for Akwa Ibom students – Apply Now!
Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL), a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019/2020 Oriental Energy Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The goal of the scheme is to support capacity building and contribute to human capital development in its area of operations.
Eligibility For 2019/2020 Oriental Energy Undergraduate Scholarship.
The scholarship is open, and awards will be made, to successful applicants from:
- Effiat Community,
- Mbo Local Government Area,
- The rest of Akwa Ibom State
All Applicants Must Have:
- A minimum of six (6) WASCE/NECO or GCE credits obtained in one sitting,
- Been successful in JAMB examination,
- Secured admission for the 2019/2020 academic session to pursue a first degree programme in a Nigerian university.
- A valid and functional personal e-mail address for consistent communication with OERL.
How to Apply For 2019/2020 Oriental Energy Undergraduate Scholarship.
Application forms are available free of charge on the company’s website www.oriental-er.com. or from the OERL Scholarship Administrator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Supporting Documentation Required
All completed application forms must be submitted with the following documents:
- A copy of the Letter of Admission for the 2019/2020 academic session,
- A copy of the WASCE/NECO or GCE certificate or the Statement of Results,
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Important Information to Note
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited via e-mail for an Aptitude Test and awards will be made based on the test results,
- Applications with incomplete supporting documents and non-adherence to eligibility criteria will be disqualified,
- Submission of false information will result in cancellation of already approved awards,
- All enquiries should be addressed to the OERL Scholarship Administrator via email: email@example.com
Closing Date: All applications must be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 31 July 2019. For further information, please visit the company’s website: www.oriental-er.com.